Johannesburg Northern suburbs & Western Cape Southern suburbs
Permanent & Contracting options available
- Our Client, a global consulting company with offices situated in Johannesburg and the Western Cape are continuously seeking .Net software development skills across all levels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Billable hours Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer Relations
- Documentation skills, i.e. the standard and quality of documents.
- C#, .NET Framework and SQL Server.
- The ability to solve problems.
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft .NET and other Microsoft platforms, products and tools.
- Demonstrated history of delivering completed projects.
- Microsoft Exams.
Qualification / Professional Registrations:
- Grade 12 Senior Certificate (Matric)
Advantageous (nice to have):
- A relevant university computer science degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience developing code in C# and ASP.NET.
- A minimum of 5 years’ Visual Studio 2017 and/or 2019 experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ Transact-SQL (Stored procedures, views and triggers) experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relational database design implementation using MS SQL Server 2014/2016 and/or 2019 experience (nice to have SQL Azure experience).
- A minimum of 5 years’ HTML experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in WCF/XML/SOAP and/or REST APIs.
- Understanding of OOP, Design Patterns and SOLID principles.
- Proficiency in technical architecture and high-level design, as well as test framework design and implementation.
- Knowledge/Experience in Azure Solution Development, Architecture and Deployment (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) beneficial.
- Senior Developers must be able to perform as a Tech-Lead developers with the following tasks:
- Collaborate with Developers, Account Managers and Project Managers.
- Estimate development tasks and execute well on project schedules.
- Interact with clients to create requirement specifications for projects.
- Innovate new solutions and keep up with new emerging technologies.
- Mentoring of other developers.
- C# and ASP.NET
- Transact-SQL (Stored procedures, views and triggers)
- MS SQL Server 2014/2016 and/or 2019
- ASP.Net MVC
- AngularJS or Angular 4+, VueJS, Knockout, React, JQuery
- WCF/XML/SOAP and/or REST APIs
- OOP, Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- Planning and organising.
- Knowledge Specialisation.
- Must be individually driven and motivated.
- Must be reliable and responsible.
- Must be enthusiastic.
Job Specific Requirements
- Must be willing to work overtime when required.
- Must be willing to do business travel to customer sites as and when required.